This year pH Associates are not only exhibiting at ISPOR stand 715, but together with our sister companies OPEN Access Consulting and Harvey Walsh will be presenting 10 posters covering research on current topics in market access, patient centred outcomes and real world evidence.
Monday 12th November
Poster Session I (08:45 – 13:45)
- PCP65: Key considerations for the collection of patient reported outcome (pro) data in real world (RW) studies
- PSY204: Early engagement of the “patient voice” to inform patient reported outcome (pro) measurement in global pivotal treatment trial of cholangiocarcinoma (CCA)
- PSS44: An evaluation of the current treatment pathways and associated NHS resource use for the management of uncontrolled moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis in secondary care
Poster Session II (15:45 – 19:15)
- PND105: Multiple sclerosis: The map of patient access to disease modifying treatments in Europe
- PMH63: Access to anti-depressant therapies in England: Is there a postcode lottery?
- PMH56: Access to dementia treatments in England; is this really a priority area for primary care?
- PMD68: A cost-consequence analysis of anaconda versus propofol and midazolam in the long-term sedation of critically-ill surgical patients from the UK NHS perspective
Tuesday 13th November
Poster Session III (08:45 – 13:30)
- PHP193:The use of MedTech innovation briefings (MIBS) to encourage implementation of innovative technologies
Poster Session IV (15:30 – 19:00)
- PRM53: The use of proxy markers to define disease stage in patients with malignant melanoma: An observational study using the hospital episode statistics (HES) database in England
- PCV124: Hospital admissions for heart failure in England; an increasing burden on NHS resources and the focus of effective cost containment
Wednesday 14th November
Poster Session VI (08:45 – 13:45)
- PCN365: an assessment of patient reported outcome (pro) clinical trial data reporting, specific to cholangiocarcinoma (CCA)
The pH Associates team, alongside their sister companies OPEN Access Consulting and Harvey Walsh are exhibiting at stand number 715 under the OPEN Health umbrella. If you are attending we’d love to see you, so pop by the stand or get in touch with Marie Keetley, Partnership Manager, today to organise a meeting (email@example.com).